Covid-19 Company Policy Penny Building 2020
Penny Building & Maintenance Services Ltd are actively Following the outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), the safety and well being of our customers, subcontractors and staff is our number one priority whilst we continue to ensure that we can get the job done in this trying of times.
We want to reassure you that we are preparing for all scenarios and we are carefully following the advice from Public Health England and the Government to reduce the spread of the virus.
Our Current Status – Open for business but following the government guide lines.
Social distancing: We are taking a number of steps in order to keep both our customers and colleagues safe.
1. We are not carrying out any internal works domestically or commercially.
2. All our indoor maintenance contract work is postponed
3. Where possible we cone/fence off areas that we are working in
4. If any subcontractors have been abroad we are asking them to self isolate for 14 days
5. If anyone or their family have symptoms we are asking them to self isolate for 14 days.
6. We check in daily with our contractors and staff
7. Delivery staff's proximity is respected and we do not sign paperwork now, permission is given beforehand from the office side or permission is given verbally on-site from us,
at Penny Building to the drivers to sign, keeping social distance in place for our builders.
8. Our customers with secured contracts have the right to request their preference of approach from us at all times.
1. All face to face meetings postponed, ALL quoting done online as of 24-3-2020
2. Ordering/paying for materials, has to done over the phone with no contact at a counter of any supplier and instead of collecting orders from the suppliers yard, we request deliveries only.
3. All PPE to be worn and gloves are now classed as mandatory
4. Each vehicle has sanitising equipment
5. Regularly cleaning down of vehicles
Alternative options: This is an ever changing situation and our policy will evolve as and when needed and will be reviewed in line with The government policy!
We would like to thank you for your co-operation and wish you and your families the very best during these uncertain times.
Penny Building & Maintenance services Ltd